Re: Beta1 schedule - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jeff Davis
Subject Re: Beta1 schedule
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Line 72 of the HISTORY file (the one in 7.3b1 that Marc just packaged) reads:

* Pre-6.3 clients are no longer supported.

Is that supposed to be 7.3? I assume you're referring to the catalog changes,
&c. that make old clients that are dependent on them behave incorrectly.

Regards,Jeff Davis