Re: DNS change for candle.pha.pa.us - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: DNS change for candle.pha.pa.us
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Vince Vielhaber wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Aug 2002, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
> > I have moved my main computer to my new house.  The DNS is still being
> > updated, but the new IP address is:
> >
> >     207.106.42.251
> >
> > Vince, would you update the developer's page and change
> > 'candle.pha.pa.us' to this fixed IP address.  It may take a few days for
> > the IP to completely propogate.
>
> Looks like someone already got it.  I just got back into town and am
> catching up.

No problem.  Marc got it. I think we can revert it back in a day or two.
It takes 2-3 days to propogate and I am getting my email through the
normal IP now so it must be pretty much resolved.  Marc cleared up a
misunderstanding I had of whether the IP ported for me by .US was a
problem if it was wrong but if my NS's had it right.

Pennsylvania19073