Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql-server/src backend/tcop/postgres.cbacke - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql-server/src backend/tcop/postgres.cbacke
Date
List pgsql-hackers
OK, with two people now asking to have the patch removed, and with no
comment from Thomas, I have removed the patch.  This removes XLogDir
environment variable, and -X postmaster/postgres/initdb/pg_ctl flag.

I have also removed the code that dynamically sized xlogdir.

I will post the patch to patches, and keep the patch here in case it is
needed later.