Re: OOP real life example (was Re: Why is MySQL more - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: OOP real life example (was Re: Why is MySQL more
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Yea, you have to question what value the discussion has, really.  We
have users of inheritance that like it.  If we can get a TODO item out
of the disucssion, great, but there doesn't seem to be any direction of
where the discussion is heading.

Don Baccus wrote:
> Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > It is hard to argue with this logic.
>
> If he were actually making a technical argument I might actually agree
> with you myself.
>
> Thus far all he's done is argue from authority, and in tight circles to
> boot.
>
> Which means the term is an accurate description of his behavior ...
>
> Here's a lengthier and polite description - he's trying to impress us
> with his brilliance which several of us are just too dense to recognize
> on our own.
>
> --
> Don Baccus
> Portland, OR