Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql-server/src backend/tcop/postgres.cbacke - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql-server/src backend/tcop/postgres.cbacke
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Aug 09, 2002 at 06:54:44PM -0700, Thomas Lockhart wrote:

> I had thought to extend the capabilities to allow resource allocation
> for individual tables and indices, which has *long* been identified as a
> desired capability by folks who are managing large systems.

Without wishing to pour fuel on any fires, or advocate any
implementation, I can say for sure that this is very much a feature
we'd love to see.

----
Andrew Sullivan                               87 Mowat Avenue
<andrew@libertyrms.info>                              M6K 3E3                                        +1 416 646 3304
x110