Re: Trimming the Fat: Getting code via CVSup ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Trimming the Fat: Getting code via CVSup ...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Try now ... the download isn't going to work right though, as CVSup
doesn't honor the modules file in CVSROOT which defines how 'pgsql' is
*supposed* to work ... I'm going to work on this later tonight and see if
I can find something in the docs that will allow it to work properly, but
right now, other then gettin gat the sub-modules themselves, CVSup is
broken ... anon-cvs will fair you better ...