Re: - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re:
Date
List pgsql-novice
Jeff,

> It seems that the references to directories in Makefile.global are not
> pointing to the right place (i.e. they are pointing to non existent
> directories).
> I tried to rerun the ./configure script from the PostgreSQL install
> directory to recreate the Makefile.global, but to no avail.

I've installed Postgres 7.2.1 on 3 SuSE 8.0 systems, including contrib
software like FUZZYMATCH and FTS.  I've never had a problem.  I;ve a feeling
that you did something wonky when you unpacked/set up your Postgres source,
or that you are trying a contrib item that needs additional configuration
before make.

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions