Re: Newbie Stupid Question - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From AarniRuuhimäki / Megative Tmi / KYMI.com
Subject Re: Newbie Stupid Question
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hi Marsie !

You got me lost here. Still a newbie myself too.

Anyway, it seems you have too many errors in install and regress which should
run cleanly without errors before going to creating dbs etc. You are bound to
have more trouble later if you start with errors.

Sorry I can not help you any further on this.

Maybe you sould try ( downloading  the latest version and ) doing a default
installation to see if it goes right on your box ?

Which version and linux distro are you using ?

BR,

aarni