Re: Advocacy Idea. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Advocacy Idea.
Date
List pgsql-general
Currently in Bruce's hands ... the whole Advocacy area tends to be one of
his strengths, so I asked him to PM the development of the advocacy site
... I told him you were interested in the UserGallery area of it, so you
might want to nudge him a bit ...