Re: JDBC driver build errors for 7.2.1 - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Vik Ganora
Subject Re: JDBC driver build errors for 7.2.1
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
I've got the jdk 1.4 so I can't build, and neither the precompiled jar from the site
jdbc.postgresql.org nor the jars in the RPM seem to contain support for the javax.sql (eg. the
DataSource class) What to do? Is the binary available somewhere?

-Vik