Re: Our archive searching stinks - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Our archive searching stinks
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, 23 Jun 2002, Vince Vielhaber wrote:

> >     Can we link to the fts site?
>
> The only thing I can help with is the fts link, but I'm hesitant to
> link to something that disappears.  If it's going to be here and not
> go away again I'll be happy to add it.

The only reason it "disappeared" was more my fault then anything ... I
spec'd out that server for what I *thought* we were using on the old one,
and didn't realize how much memory was required ... the upgraded to 4gig
appears to have helped ...