Re: ODBC Error - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From AarniRuuhimäki / Megative Tmi / KYMI.com
Subject Re: ODBC Error
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hi !

It could be driver issue.

Anyhow, we had similar error with really long text input. You have limited /
extended text input for 65 000 chars in your cf-admin ? ( You are using CF5
linux ? )

Or could be that - I remember seeing somewhere - if your query in pgsql by
default, which your input is part of, exceeds 16 k it won't go ?

BR,

aarni