Re: PostGres Doubt - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ross J. Reedstrom
Subject Re: PostGres Doubt
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jun 18, 2002 at 03:24:57PM +0200, Michael Meskes wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 17, 2002 at 11:27:45AM -0700, Dann Corbit wrote:
> > Here is the complete NIST regression test:
> > ftp://cap.connx.com/pub/chess-engines/new-approach/nist.ZIP
> >
> > You have to use passive ftp to get files from my site because of the
> > firewall.
>
> I'm pretty sure my proxy does use passive ftp, but I cannot get through
> to you. Are you sure you use passive ftp for incoming connections?
>
> Anyway, it seems  you have to mail it. :-)

For future reference (and the archives of the list) the official download site
for this code is:

http://www.itl.nist.gov/div897/ctg/sql_form.htm

And here's the usage statement, regarding incorporation of this work into
other works (in short, it's public domain)

http://www.itl.nist.gov/div897/ctg/softagre.htm

Ross