Re: jobs.postgresql.org - Who's interested? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: jobs.postgresql.org - Who's interested?
Date
List pgsql-general
Please note that this list is a *small, invite-only* list ... once those
invited have something to present, such will be done on the -general list,
so unless you've previously talked with Justin, Vince or myself, any
subscription requests to this list will be rejected ...