Re: Advocating Postgre (was Re: read this and puke) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: Advocating Postgre (was Re: read this and puke)
Date
List pgsql-general
On Fri, Jun 14, 2002 at 01:41:05PM -0300, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> Actually, one of the problems that we've (PgSQL, Inc) noticed with our
> clients is getting them to publicly acknowledge/endorse using PostgreSQL

I can confirm that statement.

> PostgreSQL, but they keep the fact that they've switched over "hush-hush"
> for internal reasons ...

That one, too.

I have had some luck recently getting our marketing guys to talk up
our use of PostgreSQL, but it's like pulling teeth.

----
Andrew Sullivan                               87 Mowat Avenue
<andrew@libertyrms.info>                              M6K 3E3
                                         +1 416 646 3304 x110