Re: Per tuple overhead, cmin, cmax, OID - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Per tuple overhead, cmin, cmax, OID
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 7 Jun 2002, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I will say that I was disapointed by previous release delays and will be
> more vocal about moving things forward than I have in the past.

I don't know ... I kinda like being able to confidently say to clients
that "the latest release is always the most stable/reliable" and not being
burned by it :)  Hell, last release, I started moving to v7.2 on some of
our production servers around beta4 or so, since a) I was confident and b)
I needed some of the features ...

Not many software packages you can say that about anymore, eh?