Re: FW: Cygwin PostgreSQL Information and Suggestions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jason Tishler
Subject Re: FW: Cygwin PostgreSQL Information and Suggestions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Joel,

On Fri, May 10, 2002 at 12:43:16PM -0400, Joel Burton wrote:
> > > Sorry, but since I install all Cygwin packages plus about 30
> > > additional ones I haven't desire to determine what are the
> > > minimal requirements.
>
> If no one else has done this, I'll be happy to dig in and answer this.

Saravanan Bellan has provided a file list, but not a package list.
Would you be willing to do the conversion?  See the following:
   http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-cygwin/2002-05/msg00030.php

> > http://www.tishler.net/jason/software/postgresql/postgresql-7.2.1.README

> This is a great document. I had missed this before.

I'm glad that you found the above useful.

> Thanks for the info, and thanks for your work on the PG + cygwin stuff!

You are very welcome.

BTW, I'm on pgsql-hackers now -- YAML, sigh...  If you want to get my
attention, just make sure "cygwin" is in the subject and procmail will
do its magic. :,)

Jason