Re: HEADS UP: Win32/OS2/BeOS native ports - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: HEADS UP: Win32/OS2/BeOS native ports
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 4 May 2002, Joel Burton wrote:

> [...]

There is no problem with SysV IPC in the jail, per se ... jail's were just
not coded to delimite/segregate such IPC from other jails ... its one of
those "caveat empor"(sp?) situations ... you can do it, but at your own
risk, as somoene in another jail has the ability to 'attach' to your
segments ...