Re: Strange problem when upgrading to 7.2 with pg_upgrade. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Strange problem when upgrading to 7.2 with pg_upgrade.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Bradley McLean wrote:
> * Mattew T. O'Connor (matthew@zeut.net) [020409 15:34]:
> > I wouldn't be so quick to assume that almost everyone has upgraded by now.  I
> > know we have not, at least not in production.
>
> yeah, what he said.  Test, QA and development yes, production, no.

The question is anyone who has delayed installing 7.2 will be using
pg_upgrade.  Odds are they will not, and clearly we can't get enough
testing on pg_upgrade to be sure it will work well with 7.2.X.

Pennsylvania19026