Re: Autoconf upgrade - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Autoconf upgrade
Date
List pgsql-hackers

%autoconf --version
autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.52
Written by David J. MacKenzie.

Copyright 1992, 1993, 1994, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001
Free Software Foundation, Inc.
%uname -a
FreeBSD postgresql.org 4.5-STABLE FreeBSD 4.5-STABLE #1: Tue Mar 12 08:30:14 CST 2002
root@mars.hub.org:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/kernel i386