Re: Time for 7.2.1? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Time for 7.2.1?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
OK, patch applied to 7.2.1 only --- no need to have that mentioned in
7.3 README.tsearch.  HISTORY/release.sgml updated in both branches:
contrib/tsearch dictionary improvements, see README.tsearch for  an additional installation step (Thomas T. Thai,
TeodorSigaev)

Oleg Bartunov wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Mar 2002, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
> > Oleg Bartunov wrote:

> > > Don't wait. It's below:
> > >
> > > Users of contrib/tsearch needs after upgrading of module (compiling, installing)
> > > to perform sql command:
> > >  update pg_amop set amopreqcheck = true where amopclaid =
> > >       (select oid from pg_opclass where opcname = 'gist_txtidx_ops');
> >
> > Oleg, sorry, I don't understand where this should appear.  In the README
> > file, and if so, where?  Is this something only for people upgrading
> > from 7.2?
>
> Sorry Bruce, I was unclear. I have attached patch to Readme.tsearch
> Also, It'd be worth to mention in Changes to point users of tsearch
> about importang upgrade notices.
>

>     Regards,
>         Oleg
> Oleg Bartunov, sci.researcher, hostmaster of AstroNet,
> Sternberg Astronomical Institute, Moscow University (Russia)
> Internet: oleg@sai.msu.su, http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/
> phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83

[ Attachment, skipping... ]

Pennsylvania19026