Re: Fw: Fw: bad performance on irix - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert E. Bruccoleri
Subject Re: Fw: Fw: bad performance on irix
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Dear Tom,
The evidence is from the Process Activity Recorder, an Irix utility
similar to strace the reports syscall usage. A number of semop's are performed
in the operation of backend. Luis can send you specifics. --Bob

Luis Alberto Amigo Navarro writes:

> [...]

| Robert E. Bruccoleri, Ph.D. | email: bruc@acm.org                |
| P.O. Box 314                | URL:   http://www.congen.com/~bruc |
| Pennington, NJ 08534        |                                    |