Re: DRDA, network protocol, and documentation - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Brent Verner
Subject Re: DRDA, network protocol, and documentation
Date
List pgsql-hackers
[2002-02-07 11:15] David Terrell said:

| I'd really like to see something that does XML queries, either over [snip]
| I'm still wrapping my brain around this concept, if anybody else
| is interested in this let me know.

search for Jim Melton's SQLX initiative.  The site (www.sqlx.org)
has not been available for quite a while, but I do have a copy of
the draft document if you'd like it.

to share his music with anyone is a beautiful thing."  -- Duane Allman