Re: Management tool support and scalibility - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Meskes
Subject Re: Management tool support and scalibility
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Feb 05, 2002 at 12:04:28PM -0600, Ross J. Reedstrom wrote:
> > Tried, and it looks great, but I've only managed to use it with MySql,
> > since the Debian package libqt3-pgsql is not available. Anyone knows
> > why?

Sorry, I missed this one. libqt3-psql as all the other PostgreSQL stuff is
available only via non-US. Just look at
http://nonus.debian.org/debian/pool/non-US/main/libq/libqt3-psql/

> Where did you guys find the Debian TOra package? I've hunted around and
> can't seem to find it.

It's not in testing aka woody yet. You can only get it from unstable aka sid
under pool/main/t/tora.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes