Re: Add OR REPLACE clauses to non-FUNCTION object creation in PostgreSQL 7.3 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jean-Michel POURE
Subject Re: Add OR REPLACE clauses to non-FUNCTION object creation in PostgreSQL 7.3
Date
Re: Add OR REPLACE clauses to non-FUNCTION object creation  (Gavin Sherry <swm@linuxworld.com.au>)
List pgsql-hackers
Le Mercredi 23 Janvier 2002 15:16, Gavin Sherry a écrit :
> > There is a strong need for :
> > - CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW,
> > - CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER.
> I intend to do this.
> Gavin

Gavin, you suddenly became the community hero. Can you hear the screems of
your fans? There is a crowd waiting for you. Where can I get a t-shirt with
your name on it?

With such features and the help of pgAdmin II, we can reach a new public of
end-users. When do you think this can be done?

Thanks again.

Best regards,
Jean-Michel POURE