Re: Ready for RC1? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Ready for RC1?
Date
Re: Ready for RC1?  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 21 Jan 2002, Brent Verner wrote:

> [2002-01-19 01:34] Marc G. Fournier said:
> |
> | Yup, going to bundle her first thing when I get up tomorrow (or, rather,
> | later today, looking at the time *grin*)
>
> Is this rolled yet?  I haven't seen it in any mirrors and haven't
> been able to get on ftp.postgresql.org (which I assume is ftp master).

No ... I've held off waiting on a resolution of the problem that Tom Lane
brought up with the RTLD_* stuff, since if any changes in there are going
in, they should be done *at least* before RC1 ...