enable debugging in jdbc - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Dries Verachtert
Subject enable debugging in jdbc
Date
Re: enable debugging in jdbc
Re: enable debugging in jdbc
List pgsql-patches
Hello,

At this moment, --enable-debug adds debugging information to most of the parts of postgresql. The jdbc drivers are
nevercompiled with debugging support. This patch make sure that debugging information is added to the jdbc jar when the
--enable-debugis added. This was usefull for me for debugging some java jdbc pooling objects but this might perhaps be
usefullfor other people too?

The attachments are 'cvs diff -c' files. The file pgsql-changes-enable-debug-jdbc.patch contains the small patch before
autoconfhas been run. The file pgsql-changes-enable-debug-jdbc-after-autoconf.patch contains a large patch after
autoconfhas been run and configure has been changed completely.

I tryed to send this mail already once on Sat, 19 Jan 2002 01:42:02 +0100 to pgsql-jdbc but i didn't receive it from
themailinglist and it didn't show up on archives.postgresql.org.

Kind regards,
Dries Verachtert

Attachment