Re: Books on PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Kaare Rasmussen
Subject Re: Books on PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
>> > Professional SQL Server Development with Access 2000 by Rick Dobson
> Maybe Access2000 is just the front-end, and they use PgSQL as the backend?

To a lot of people, "SQL Server" means "Microsoft SQL Server". So I think
that the book is about MS products.

I searched the blurp for any sign of PostgreSQL with no success, so if there
is any pgsl related information, it is buried deeper.

Howitzvej 75               Åben 14.00-18.00        Web:      www.suse.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 11.00-17.00       Email: kar@kakidata.dk