Re: Books on PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Kaare Rasmussen
Subject Re: Books on PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
> I don't recall the how to or the history.  Too long ago and not enuf
> beer probably!

It was a terrible piece of work. Claiming to be the Linux Database How-To,
it mixed true information about PostgreSQL with political (or religious,
I've forgot now) statements, stepping on everybodys toes.

I wouldn't know if his book is the same. I think that it sould not be
removed just because he's the author, but if the content is the same - out!

But what about this one:
Professional SQL Server Development with Access 2000 by Rick Dobson
What has that got to do with PostgreSQL ??

Howitzvej 75               Åben 14.00-18.00        Web:      www.suse.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 11.00-17.00       Email: kar@kakidata.dk