Documentation change suggestion - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Paul Tomblin
Subject Documentation change suggestion
Date
List pgsql-general
The man page for pg_dumpall could use a small change.  The description of
the "-c" option says
       -c, --clean
              Clean (drop) database before creating schema.
For a while, I thought it meant that it was going to clean the database
that I was dumping, not adding commands to clean the database into the
file for when I restored it.  I think that should be clarified a bit.

--
Paul Tomblin <ptomblin@xcski.com>, not speaking for anybody
"You are installing Internet Explorer 4.0. Windows NT needs to overwrite