Re: PostgreSQL HardWare - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Fernado San Martin
Subject Re: PostgreSQL HardWare
Date
List pgsql-general
I mean seventy thousand in fact...

the main question is that i have 70.000 records in one table, 90.000 in the
other one, but there it's a lot of backend process like triggers, pgsql
functions, inserts, updates. So simple querys works very good but what about
some hard work?, what you say it's that ammount of records it's not a problem?

> i'm guessing he meant what he said, 70.000, which
> to american audiences reads as seventy thousand
> and is written as 70,000. european countries use
> a period as the thousands separator rather than a
> comma like we do.
>
> rjsjr

Galilea S.A.