Re: [HACKERS] date formatting and tab-complete patch - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Karel Zak
Subject Re: [HACKERS] date formatting and tab-complete patch
Date
List pgsql-patches
On Tue, Dec 11, 2001 at 05:33:23AM -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I was just being extra cautious because it is so near final and I may

 It's very right that you rabit code-watch-dog. We have like you
 for this :-))

 I have a great regard for PostgreSQL project management and good
 stability of stable release. I hate something like Linus's: "it is
 possible compile, it must be OK. Well, make release from it". I hate
 non-tested software and shy at regression tests. Products like 2.4.15
 linux kernel is nice exhibition of bad project managment.

> not be around to fix any breakage (in Japan).  Tom applied it.  Thanks
> Tom.

 Yes, thanks.

            Karel

--