Re: Can not input large text data - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Aasmund Midttun Godal
Subject Re: Can not input large text data
Date
List pgsql-general
Maybe this is a problem - take a look at your watch. See how long time it takes. then check out httpd.conf look for
timeout(probably 300 secs).

Reagards,

Aasmund

On 20 Oct 2001 11:25:19 -0700, qk22@gmx.co.uk (qk22) wrote:
> tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us (Tom Lane) wrote in message news:<25124.1003431283@sss.pgh.pa.us>...
>
> I am using phpPgAdmin2.3--(apache+php+pgsql) as the form interface to
> input data within Netscape Navigator, in fact the text fields can
> input data very well exceed the 8k and 32k limits. The problem is that
> you still can not input data with fairly large size such as 7MB or
> above, and I don't know if there is anything wrong with the database.

Aasmund Midttun Godal

aasmund@godal.com - http://www.godal.com/
+47 40 45 20 46