Re: almost there - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From Jason Tishler
Subject Re: almost there
Date
List pgsql-cygwin
Stuart,

On Fri, Oct 05, 2001 at 01:14:30PM +0100, Henshall, Stuart - WCP wrote:
> I just had the same problem when I upgraded cygwin.
> I downgraded the cygwin package to the cygwin-1.3.2-1.tar.bz2 via the cygwin
> setup (it should still be available for download, if not I can mail a copy
> to you)

Please just don't downgrade to "solve" this sockets problem.  If it
worked in 1.3.2 and it doesn't in 1.3.3, please try a binary search
of the snapshots and/or CVS to determine when it broke.  Otherwise,
this problem will continue to exist in 1.3.4, 1.3.5, etc.  Sorry, but
since I don't have 9x/Me, I can't help with this one...

Jason