Re: PostgreSQL for Windows - Mailing list pgsql-general

From GH
Subject Re: PostgreSQL for Windows
Date
List pgsql-general
On Mon, Jul 09, 2001 at 04:45:02PM +0200, some SMTP stream spewed forth:
> Hi all!
>
> My client wanna work with my DB under windows.
> What is the best way to do this?
>
> Maybe PG exists in windows implementation too?

It is not complicated to run PostgreSQL on Windows.
I have absolutely no experience with this
The documentation covers this to some extent, IIRC.

gh

--
> What, no one sings along with Ricky Martin anymore?
My kid sister does (but then, she prefers pico to vi ...)
    -- Suresh Ramasubramanian, alt.sysadmin.recovery