Re: Repeated messages (was Re: Suggested improvement : Adjust SEQUENCES) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Repeated messages (was Re: Suggested improvement : Adjust SEQUENCES)
Date
Re: Repeated messages (was Re: Suggested improvement : Adjust SEQUENCES)  (Vince Vielhaber <vev@michvhf.com>)
List pgsql-general
> I believe its the way it currently is because hub.org has multiple mailing
> lists, and pgsql-related ones are only a subset. Its a normal majordomo
> behaviour to have access-control per list.
>
> Majordomo is a pain in the rear to modify, from what I reckon. It'd be
> nice if all pgsql-* lists shared one allowed-poster-list, but not sure if
> its easy to do.

We do have a loopback address that allows posting to any of our lists so
I assumed that could be used somehow.