Re: foreign keys constraints, depending on each other - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mario Weilguni
Subject Re: foreign keys constraints, depending on each other
Date
List pgsql-general
Am Montag, 11. Juni 2001 10:25 schrieb Marc SCHAEFER:
> I would remove the father and mother references, and add a
>    is_married
> relation; as a table, with a UNIQUE(father_id), UNIQUE(mother_id)
> constraint (a person can be only married once).

Is not true, at least not in some arabic countries.

 Mario Weilguni                               KPNQwest Austria GmbH
 Senior Engineer Web Solutions                         Nikolaiplatz 4
 tel: +43-316-813824                                8020 graz, austria
 fax: +43-316-813824-26                    http://www.kpnqwest.at
 e-mail: mario.weilguni@kpnqwest.com