Re: Turning on/off the logfile - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: Turning on/off the logfile
Date
List pgsql-general
On Fri, Jun 01, 2001 at 08:24:32PM -0700, Gerald Gutierrez wrote:

> If there isn't an ability to do this, I think I'll whip up a little script
> that will read stderr/stdin but listen to signals and turn the output on or
> off.

I think you can't turn this on & off on the fly, but I uncovered a
little program the other day which might work (I haven't tried it
yet), called flog.  See <http://oss.ezic.com/>.

--
----
Andrew Sullivan                               87 Mowat Avenue