Re: Cannot build JDBC driver for PostgreSQL 7.12 on NT - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From Jason Tishler
Subject Re: Cannot build JDBC driver for PostgreSQL 7.12 on NT
Date
List pgsql-cygwin
SLao,

On Wed, Jun 06, 2001 at 03:07:17AM -0400, S. L. wrote:
> I had the same problem when tested the the .jar creation under cygwin.
>
> It seems that the source tree comes with a Driver.java included,
> which has those statements (magically inserted :). A "make clean"
> followed by a "make" in src/interfaces/jdbc, solves this error, because
> in org/postgresql exists a Driver.java.in, which generates the real
> Driver.java an actual build needs.
>
> The presence of the original Driver.java prevents this generation,
> leading to the above problem.

To which source are you referring?  I just checked both the source from
a PostgreSQL mirror and the one that I uploaded to the Cygwin mirrors.
Neither contain a Driver.java.  Are you sure that Driver.java is not
left over from a previous make?

Jason

--
Jason Tishler
Director, Software Engineering       Phone: 732.264.8770 x235