Re: DROP CONSTRAINT patch - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: DROP CONSTRAINT patch
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> > Your patch has been added to the PostgreSQL unapplied patches list at:
> >
> >     http://candle.pha.pa.us/cgi-bin/pgpatches
>
> Would you like me to submit a version minus all my questions?  And what
> about the inheritance feature - should it be left enabled (as is) at the
> moment?

You can send me a totally new patch if you wish.  That way, you can
throw the whole patch to the patches list for comment and improvement.

If you would prefer for me to apply it in pieces, I can.

Please keep going and resolve these inheritance issues.

Pennsylvania19026