Re: Problem with a rule on upgrade to v7.1.1 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jon Lapham
Subject Re: Problem with a rule on upgrade to v7.1.1
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> escreveu:
> [snip]
> Next question: do you still have your 7.0.* DB up?  Can you get an
> EXPLAIN that shows how it did it (on the real tables)?

Setting it up right now... unfortunately I will have to do a recompile /
reinstall as I have rm -r'ed the old versions.  So, this may take a little bit
of time, as I will also have to remove a few minor Pg v7.1 only items
enhancements to the tables.  I'll get back to you soon.

I should be able to also give you the EXPLAIN data for a v7.1RC1 db.

--
Janeiro,Brasilemail: lapham@extracta.com.br      web: http://www.extracta.com.br/