Re: [GENERAL] Oracle to Pg tool - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Oracle to Pg tool
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On Thu, 10 May 2001, Gilles DAROLD wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Another point regarding /contrib or other directory like /tools is to
> > centralize tools for Pg. Also I can't be sure to always have an URL.
> > This one is dependant on the company I'm working now.
>
> There's your "yes" Bruce.  So when you move them there (hopefully to
> something like /contrib/tools) I'll change the info on the related
> page.

Done.  Should I make /contrib/tools, /contrib/conversion,
/contrib/extensions, or just leave it alone?

FYI, now that it is in /contrib, it really doesn't have a URL, except
the URL to the CVS:
http://www.ca.postgresql.org/docs/pgsql/contrib/

When the web copy updates, it will be in:
       http://www.ca.postgresql.org/docs/pgsql/contrib/oracle

but as separate files, not as a  tarball.

Pennsylvania19026