Re: plpython for postgres 7.1 - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: plpython for postgres 7.1
Date
List pgsql-patches
> > OK, I will apply it today or tomorrow.  Thanks for the feedback.
>
> If you wish, and you can wait till friday or saturday I'll have it as
> a diff against the 7.1 tree.  The Makefile will be integrated into the
> build system then too.

Oops, sorry, I forgot that you were going to do this for us.

Well, I did load it into CVS, but it is disabled from being compiled.
You can send me just the changes or a new tarball and I can figure it
out.  I must say, I am lost on how to get that Makefile working with our
code.

You may want to grab a CVS copy and work from there.  I imagine there
will be lots of work back and forth as our guys work with you on this.