Re: Installing in SuSE 7.1 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bill Barnes
Subject Re: Installing in SuSE 7.1
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks for the responses to my question.

Tried the RH rpm's and fell into endless layers of
dependencies.

Solved the problem  with purchase of Red Hat 7.1.

I always appreciate the efforts that listers make.
Hope to repay in kind.

-Bill

--- Trond Eivind Glomsr�d <teg@redhat.com> wrote:
> Mart�n Marqu�s <martin@bugs.unl.edu.ar> writes:
>
> > On Jue 03 May 2001 22:51, Trond Eivind Glomsr�d
> wrote:
7.1