patch to support KOI8-U <==> UTF-8 conversions - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Andy Rysin
Subject patch to support KOI8-U <==> UTF-8 conversions
Date
List pgsql-patches
Hello everybuddy,

I created the patch to add support of KOI8-U (ukrainian) encoding to
PostgreSQL. It handles Unicode conversions. Actually KOI8-U adds 4
pairs of letters to KOI8-R and it was already there in single-byte
recodings, do I didn't create new encoding and just patched 'KOI8'
one.

Shall I attach it right in my email to this list? It's around 6K.

Thanks in advance,
Andriy