Re: anti Christian bias? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: anti Christian bias?
Date
Very slow query, Help please!
Re: anti Christian bias?
List pgsql-general
> On Fri, 13 Apr 2001, Karl DeBisschop wrote:  > As for postgresql
> having an anit-Christian bias? I think Lamar and > Bruce, among
> others, could not be accused of an anti-Christian bias.
>
> Thanks, Karl.
>
> As a matter of fact, I am an ordained Baptist minister.  Don't
> know about Bruce -- other than I like his catchy .sig... :-)

Wow, pretty cool.  I am just an underling.  :-)

> If anyone asks about my .sig, I witness accordingly.  Otherwise,
> I'm not pushy -- not in this venue, at least.

Becoming a Christian was the best thing that ever happened to me, and I
want to share that, but I don't want to make people uncomfortable
either.