Re: Re: Call for platforms - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Larry Rosenman
Subject Re: Re: Call for platforms
Date
List pgsql-hackers
If somethings happen this weekend, I *MAY* have a HP9000/433s (M68K)
running NetBSD to play with....

Not enough to hold up the release, but...

LER

On 4/6/01, 12:29:28 AM, Thomas Lockhart <lockhart@alumni.caltech.edu> wrote
regarding [HACKERS] Re: Call for platforms: