Re: Final Call: RC1 about to go out the door ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Larry Rosenman
Subject Re: Final Call: RC1 about to go out the door ...
Date
Re: Final Call: RC1 about to go out the door ...  (Vince Vielhaber <vev@michvhf.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
UnixWare 7, Rel 7.1.1, using UDK FS Compiler
FreeBSD 4.[23]

LER

On 3/20/01, 1:11:21 PM, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote regarding
Re: [HACKERS] Final Call: RC1 about to go out the door ...: