Re: FreeBSDers paying attention? (was Re: exit status 26) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dan Moschuk
Subject Re: FreeBSDers paying attention? (was Re: exit status 26)
Date
List pgsql-general
| > I know we've got plenty of FreeBSD people on this list; surely someone
| > can lend you an account on a 4.1 machine.  I changed the Subject: line
| > just to get the right peoples' attention ...
|
| If the bug seems to be in FreeBSD 4.1 and fixed in 4.2 I don't see
| the point of you trying to track down a bad interaction between the
| host OS and Postgresql for an older release.

Because I'd like to verify that it was in fact a bug with 4.1 and not
something else.

--
Man is a rational animal who always loses his temper when he is called
upon to act in accordance with the dictates of reason.