Re: PostgreSQL v7.1BETA3 Bundled and Available ... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mirko Zeibig
Subject Re: PostgreSQL v7.1BETA3 Bundled and Available ...
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, Jan 11, 2001 at 11:43:05AM -0500, Lamar Owen wrote:
> Mike Cannon-Brookes wrote:
> >
> > Will there be RPMs for this beta? (Whoever makes the RPMs ;))
>
> I do, and am working on them. There are a few changes I have to
> integrate from various sources, as well as stress-testing the build,
> etc.  Look for RPM's Sunday, possibly sooner.

Hello Lamar,

it would be nice if you would put the spec-file and any patches you apply
seperately into the SRPM-directory as well. I am following the beta via CVS
and like to have a working SPEC-file nonetheless.

Best Regards
Mirko